Thursday, June 3, 2010

A Note from Breanne


Hey everyone! Wow! So much is going on! Still terribly busy here and things have just been crazy. Worse, the whole story of last Sunday's little assignment has taken on epic proportions. It's gotten so long that Michael doesn't even want to post it here on the blog and will put it up for free on the website. He's also editing it for me as I write it. Would you believe I'm not even done yet? I'm just a bit over half way. It's crazy. But Micheal is making it into a real story! It's been a lot of fun. Of course, trying to cram writing in along with all the other stuff I've been doing, as well as reading the new novel starring me, and you can imagine what my life is like!

How about "The Trip"? Isn't it cool? I loved the first chapter, especially the idea of the ride in the Camaro! How cool is that? Haven't read it yet? Well you can. The first chapter is posted at the website and there is a link in the sidebar, so go find out about my trip to Chicago!

Let's see...anything else? Not really. I'll let everyone know when we get the next assignment posted, and of course, if you have a suggestion, let me know. You can post a comment here or email me at breanne@michaelalexanderstories.com! My love to everyone!
Breanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Michael Alexander's BDSM Blog! We love hearing from our fans. Whether it's a critique, a suggestion, or just a plain old "well done!" drop us a line! Or feel free to email us directly! You can find our address at our website! Thanks!